- The 1-day pass is valid for a maximum of three free entries at the museums.
- The 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day ticket options have no limits.
- To make the most of your Torino+Piemonte Card, it’s highly recommended to book a slot entrance (both Adults & Children) on the official portal of the attraction before visiting. Your free admission is already a part of the Card.
Keep in mind that online ticketing services might require a booking fee. In some of the museums, telephone booking might be encouraged.
Museums and Exhibitions that require slot booking include:
- Egyptian Museum: Booking is strongly recommended on weekdays and is mandatory on weekends and public holidays.
- Ticketlandia: Museo Nazionale del Cinema - Panoramica Lift (reduced ticket)
- Coopculture: Reggia di Venaria, Musei Reali di Torino and The Castle of Moncalieri (booking mandatory)
- Exhibition Vivian Maier. Inedita at the Sale Chiablese dei Musei Reali di Torino
- Museo Lavazza
- Ticketone: Palazzo Madama, GAM and MAO
- Vivaticket: for Car Museum (MAUTO)
- Camera - Centro Italiano per la Fotografia